This recipe makes 24 Muffins, if you’d like to see a conversion for 12 muffins, check out the printables below!
4 1/2 Cups of Whole Wheat Flour
1 1/2 tsp of Salt
2 tsp of Baking Powder
1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
1 TBSP of Cinnamon
1 tsp of Nutmeg
2 tsp of Vanilla
2 Cups of Milk – I used 1 Cup of Almond Milk and 1 Cup of Water
1 Cup of Oil – I used Coconut Oil
1 Cup of Honey
4 Apples Peeled and Diced (or more if you love apples)
1 Cup of Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 204 degrees Celsius because who likes to just sit around and wait for the oven to preheat?
- Measure your flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a large bowl and mix it all together. Cause that’s what you do in baking.
- In a separate smaller bowl, measure in your vanilla, milk, eggs, oil, and honey and mix it all together.
- Add your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients a little bit at a time stirring frequently. Or, just put it all in at once and stir, it really doesn’t matter. I mean it’s muffins, how hard are they to mess up?
- Chop your apples and walnuts if you haven’t already and fold them into your batter. Or do what I did and just whisk them in because they’re not gonna break…
- Grease a 24 cup muffin tin or 2 12 cups one’s and divide the batter evenly among them. Or, approximately evenly because it’s too much work to make sure it’s perfect!
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Mine were perfect after 15 minutes.
- Let cool a bit and enjoy! Or, don’t really let them cool and eat them warm. These are the perfect, healthy fall breakfast to start your day off right! Or, eat them for a snack, or lunch, or dinner, or dessert. It really doesn’t matter, they’re gonna taste the same no matter when you eat them…
I hope you enjoyed this recipe! What recipe should I do next? Comment below!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you should totally save it for later by pinning it on Pinterest!